1.The Russian tier 5 premium cruiser, the better Svetlana, will be called Krasnyi Krym (Red Krimea), not Profintern. The developers initially expected negative reaction on the more historical but perhaps also more controversial name in light of the recent political developments, but instead were met with strong pressure by the RU player base to choose the historical name.
2. An alternative hull for the cruiser Hipper featuring the Atlantic bow is forthcoming in 0.5.6.
3. The Königsberg gets a plane.
4. The Iowa (33 knots) and Montana (30 knots) top speeds will change.
5. The Aoba gets 1,500 additional hit points.
6. Torpedo soup. The developers observe a 5 percent reduction in the ship torpedo damage to tier X battleships. Further measures for nerfing torpedo soups will be taken. But these additional measures will be less drastic than those in 0.5.5. Following the negative reception of the patch 0.5.3, the developers are reluctant to introduce significant changes.
^Seb: The Q&A above is not 100 percent confirmed, so please take with a big round grain of salt since it comes from a Russian community contributor ^